• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who

<sigh>

Set at Christmas time but the tree and flowers in gardens in full bloom

White House News bought to you by the 'AMN' news channel- move letters one to the right and you get BNP news! is that a dig at FOX news?

Originally posted by Gold Dalek View Post
    <sigh>

White House News bought to you by the 'AMN' news channel- move letters one to the right and you get BNP news! is that a dig at FOX news?
    You think too much GD.

<sits polishing omega device>
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

<sigh>

A >M >N

B - N - O

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        A >M >N

B - N - O

You'll have to excuse him; he's from Skaro.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Don't attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            Don't attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Obviously he's never heard of global warming.

You can pick oranges off the trees around here in December these days.
              Not to mention the return of the little egret. Linky

I also had asparagus only last Tuesday.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                A >M >N

B - N - O

Too many mince pies & too much alcohol...

Now I will have to exterminate the the lot of you to cover my embarrassment

Comment

Too many mince pies & too much alcohol...

Now I will have to exterminate the the lot of you to cover my embarrassment

Merry Christmas

Comment

Catherine Tate - why?

Comment

Working...
                    X