• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What day is it ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What day is it ?

Why, it's Bathday!

With all these funny days going on I forget what I'm doing. I know I'm like that most of the time, but all this mucking about makes me worse. Stop it you lot.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

I am fairly certain that its the day after yesterday...... HTH

Comment

I thought bathday was June 2nd.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        It all depends on the planetary alignments, so could be June 1st or 3rd as well
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          It all depends on the planetary alignments, so could be June 1st or 3rd as well
          You want me to have a bath three days in a row?
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            You want me to have a bath three days in a row?
            That alignment only happens every 17 years so you're good for a while yet
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Since it's Bathday, I'll go for a beer.

I've not been outside my front door since Wednesday morning.

Ah I've just checked the wallet - I've got no money. I wonder if there is an ATM with money in it?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Why, it's Bathday!

With all these funny days going on I forget what I'm doing. I know I'm like that most of the time, but all this mucking about makes me worse. Stop it you lot.
                Today is Friday

Comment

Working...
                X