• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No mortgages For Contractors From First Direct

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mortgages For Contractors From First Direct

Just tried to get a 3.5 times mortgage - Told the young lass I was on 500 a day and she though I meant a month!!

Has anyone here got a mortgage recently??

First option is to lie to get past the dizzy front-line people. Second is to go through the like of:
    http://www.contractoruk.com/money/mo...quotation.html

This is Contractor Money. I rang them a few months ago and they came back with some good rates. If you ring them tell them you heard about them on CUK

Let us know if you don't get the kind of deal you would get on the open market...

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
      Just tried to get a 3.5 times mortgage - Told the young lass I was on 500 a day and she though I meant a month!!

Sorry, could you mention your rate again?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Sorry, could you mention your imaginary rate again?
        FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          FTFY.
          TY
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post

She obviously knew you were bulltulipting when you said your rate was 500 a day.
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              She obviously knew you were bulltulipting when you said your rate was 500 a day.
              Depends on units of that 500, can be gladiators...

IGMC...

Comment

Another thread about an undoubtedly mythical subject started by joey122. Beats me why people keep humouring him with an answer.

Notice how he starts a thread, and then never appears on it again?
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                  Maybe he does.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                    Another thread about an undoubtedly mythical subject started by joey122. Beats me why people keep humouring him with an answer.

Sorry - PM Junkie wants me to give him an update to the update I gave him ten minutes -

Sorry PM - Was too busy adding to your bulltulip thread on what to buy Diver.

If you dont want to post the get the f**k out of here

Comment

Working...
                    X