• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ooohh nice gadget

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooohh nice gadget

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ew-iSlate.html

I think that a "large screen iPhone" will do really well.

(drool)

mmmmmm!!!

hey Mr Platypus, did your xmas pressies go down well?

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
      hey Mr Platypus, did your xmas pressies go down well?
      Yes, thanks, the kids seemed well pleased. I spend an extreme amount of time trying to find pressies which are "just right" and it seemed to work

Hope you had a good Christmas too !

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        I think that a "large screen iPhone" will do really well.
        You're probably right. Despite the fact that touchscreen laptops / tablets are already available. And allow you download anything from the internet as well.

Don't get me wrong - I love touchscreen technology, but this iSlate is, rather like the iPhone itself - nothing new. If Apple run true to form, it'll lag behind existing touchscreen laptops etc. for a few months or even years.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Yes, thanks, the kids seemed well pleased. I spend an extreme amount of time trying to find pressies which are "just right" and it seemed to work

Hope you had a good Christmas too !

haha! i actually meant the ones for gf platypus, but it's nice to know you go to such efforts for your children too!

it was v.quiet, did lots of cooking and eating and drinking lol!

Comment

Working...
          X