• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pub Soap Opera

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pub Soap Opera

Last night, one relationship break up, and one woman who left with a bloke who has a 'reputation' (not her husband, nudge nudge!).

And that in the space of one hour

I must get down there and catch up with the latest instalment.

Much better than Eastenders

I met that very friendly lady on the corner of Shoreditch High Street and Great Eastern Street again on the way home last night.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      I met that very friendly lady on the corner of Shoreditch High Street and Great Eastern Street again on the way home last night.
      HAB!

I have already explained this to you once

That very friendly lady, is a Police Officer (Uniform is the clue), and asking you if you are capable of making it home unassisted, is Not a pass or an offer. (Sheesh!)
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        HAB!

I have already explained this to you once

That very friendly lady, is a Police Officer (Uniform is the clue), and asking you if you are capable of making it home unassisted, is Not a pass or an offer. (Sheesh!)
        no the lady further up near the start of commercial road (the one with the gentlemans drinking establishments ) is the one who is a police woman officer
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
        X