• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you planning for new year's eve?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you planning for new year's eve?

Staying in, going out or staying in with your hand hovering over the button on CUK, hoping that you'll get the first post of 2010.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Staying in, drinking champagne and watching Jools. I'll give the first post thing a miss - AtW will probably get it anyway
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      Staying in, drinking champagne and watching Jools. I'll give the first post thing a miss - AtW will probably get it anyway
      Same here, I was a tad traumatised after I missed out by 5 seconds this year, not sure I can cope again this year.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Staying in, going out or staying in with your hand hovering over the button on CUK, hoping that you'll get the first post of 2010.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          watching re-runs of sponge bob, followed by the extended edition directors cut of postman pat then?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm working all day, then a new year's eve do round the Calloways' house, then next morning a cross-country walk to a pub in Totternhoe. I'll be buggered.

Comment

No booze all day, the missus will start aroung 6 ish. play computer games all evening till 11, then make a big flask of whisky hot toddy.
              drive up the hill at Rivington for 11:30 and ply the missus with glasses of cheer, look out over Bolton, Manchester and Liverpool (in the far far distance) with my binos.

Then at a couple of minutes to twelve, it starts. The fireworks, a silent explosion of distant colour that lights up every horizon and makes the sky glow like the aurora borealis.

then back home for ten pints and a curry.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                No booze all day, the missus will start aroung 6 ish. play computer games all evening till 11, then make a big flask of whisky hot toddy.
                drive up the hill at Rivington for 11:30 and ply the missus with glasses of cheer, look out over Bolton, Manchester and Liverpool (in the far far distance) with my binos.

Then at a couple of minutes to twelve, it starts. The fireworks, a silent explosion of distant colour that lights up every horizon and makes the sky glow like the aurora borealis.

then back home for ten pints and a curry.

Erm ... you are getting the missus pished, then going home for ten pints and a curry?
                I think we need to talk.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I'm going to watch re-runs of Nigella Lawson's cooking programmes. Yes, I'll learn about how to make some bread, but hopefully in the process I'll have ripped my c0ck off.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    I'm going to watch re-runs of Nigella Lawson's cooking programmes. Yes, I'll learn about how to make some bread, but hopefully in the process I'll have ripped my noddy off.
                    get a girlfriend and a life

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X