• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

"It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters" : thats what women tell you so as not to hurt your feelings.

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Indeed.

I used to know a lady (not in the biblical sense) who wouldn't give anyone with less than 8" a 2nd look.

Counted me out
    You mean they actually do come in smaller sizes

I thought that was just little boys who had them
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Indeed.

I used to know a lady (not in the biblical sense) who wouldn't give anyone with less than 8" a 2nd look.

Counted me out
      Yes, she mentioned you when we were making small talk afterwards!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Yes, she mentioned you when we were making small talk afterwards!

Is that when you noticed "her" enormous adams apple?

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
          Is that when you noticed "her" enormous adams apple?
          Women don't possess "enormous adams apples". Maybe you should get out more?

HTH
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

They may tell you it's what you do with it that matters but then they won't let you.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

"It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters" : thats what women tell you so as not to hurt your feelings.
              Why do you think most of the guys grow moustashs

Comment

For years I was chuffed to bits that the missus reckoned I had a d1 ck like a gorilla.

Till I watched the david attenborough zoo breeding programme where they shoved electric prongs up sleeping gorillas bum holes, to give them a boner so they could collect jizz to inseminate the females. They could hardly manage it normally because they have such little one inch nobules.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You did see the date on that report? Friday, 8 December 2006, 13:08 GMT Please try and keep up.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    You did see the date on that report? Friday, 8 December 2006, 13:08 GMT Please try and keep up.

Does it matter? Will wee willies wake and widen in 3 years?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X