• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thinking about getting an MX5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about getting an MX5

Seen a tasty looking H reg, 1991 MX5 Eunos V-Spec for £1500 – a special edition, leather seats, etc, no rust with only a minor problem with one panel where the lacquer is flaking a little.

Other than that, drives great and unmolested – has 111K miles which is nothing for a car that age, and with the Japanese bullet proof engine. 4 new Toyo tyres as well, with a years MOT and tax for a few more months.

Thinking about getting it as a Sunday car.

Is this the gayest of gay things to do, or, would this make my long summer commute a little more entertaining in the summer?

Always handy to have a second car if there is a problem with mine, hence for £1500 plus around £100 annual insurance, I am thinking about this strongly……..

Anyone ever had a Eunos?

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Thinking about getting it as a Sunday car.

Is this the gayest of gay things to do, or, would this make my long summer commute a little more entertaining in the summer?
    Do you commute on a Sunday?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I had an MX5 back in 1993. I got the very first ever BBR(Brodie Brittain Racing) phase 3 conversion. A very very fast car. Until I hit some black ice and wrapped it round a tree 10 days before my marriage.

Getting married with 2 back eyes should have been a sign to me that it was never going to work.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Do you commute on a Sunday?
        Oops, my mistake
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Is it that time of year already?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ighlight=Eunos

More variety required please.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post