• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Could face going in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could face going in

Edit title supposed to be : Couldn't face going in

Was supposed to first day back at gig today got up, got dressed left the house then half way to station decided I take the day off not much to do at work and not many people in. I feel so bad now, so guilty I am losing the contractor way of mind, going home and going to the gym took preference over ££. I will go in tomorrow, I promise, I will, I will, I will

I just had a call with off-shore, I really want to switch my machine off
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

If you dont leave it too long you can edit the title. I think you edit the first post then its another option from there?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If you dont leave it too long you can edit the title. I think you edit the first post then its another option from there?
        Select "Edit", then "Go Advanced" to get back to the main editor, then you can edit the title in the usual place - although I think that's only as long as nobody has replied to the thread.

Comment

Working...
        X