• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

snow report II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snow report II

Just when I thought the thaw was on. It's all white again...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

That's all white then...

...IGMC
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

No sign of snow in London. Except in my front and back gardens where there are remnants of 2 snowmen. Lets hope it remains like this.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Just rain here.

Washing all that expensive salt off the roads.

Ready for the snow & ice later.
        same
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Truck delivering gas bottles is sliding down the road... backwards.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Only got above freezing here once for a few hours in the last week, -6 last night, brrrrr.

Road still covered in snow and no sign of a gritter once.

Comment

Rain here. I did my food shopping this morning just in case the "heavy snow" made things tricky later on.

They really don't know anything about the climate do they?
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Pissing down with rain here. And so dark I thought I'd overslept again.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Thick snow here!

Absolutely belting down with snow for several hours, and starting to drift
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

chucking it down in Cardiff too. Reports from 'er indoors are it's starting to settle up in village too.

Comment

Working...
                    X