• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Cybertory?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Cybertory?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...eme-Court.html

Northern Rock shareholders have compensation appeal rejected by Supreme Court
    Northern Rock's former shareholders have been dealt another blow in their bid for compensation by the Supreme Court, which has rejected their application to press ahead with a case against the Government.

You won't mind me posting something similar when your BN66 judicial review gets thrown out then?

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      You won't mind me posting something similar when your BN66 judicial review gets thrown out then?

Should be some miracle we lose you will have to join the queue to hurl insults.

Hopefully the queue wont be that long as at least none of us have gone round hurling racist insults.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Should be some miracle we lose you will have to join the queue to hurl insults.

Hopefully the queue wont be that long as at least none of us have gone round hurling racist insults.
        True, it just seems to be human nature to take joy in other peoples misfortune. At lest judging by the avearge CUK thread. Good luck with the JR, I don't think you'll win it though.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

ouch!

Comment

True, it just seems to be human nature to take joy in other peoples misfortune. At lest judging by the avearge CUK thread.
            my dad said to me that if someone told you the funniest joke ever, you would laugh out loud. But if you ever saw an old lady fall down an open manhole, you would split your sides and cry laughing

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              my dad said to me that if someone told you the funniest joke ever, you would laugh out loud. But if you ever saw an old lady fall down an open manhole, you would split your sides and cry laughing

Oi, who rang the bloody doorbell!!!!

Comment

I have a bit of sympathy with Northern Rock shareholders.

Justice used to be independent of government, but the new Supreme Court is a government department.

That's like Alex Ferguson refereeing Man Utd matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Justice used to be independent of government, but the new Supreme Court is a government department.
                  Too true. As evidenced by their treatment of the Bank Charges Fiasco and the Office of Fair Trading.
                  Grrrrrrrr!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Too true. As evidenced by their treatment of the Bank Charges Fiasco and the Office of Fair Trading.
                    Grrrrrrrr!!
                    They are our elected government, They always have our best interests at heart.
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X