• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince 2 exam prep……

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince 2 exam prep……

Preparing for my Prince2 foundation – doing self study, so got the book called ‘Passing the Prince2 Examinations’.

However, this is just a syllabus list with one multi-choice practice exam. As only the one exam I am not wanting to blow it without learning the material.

I have worked in a couple of Prince2 related environments and been on a Project Management course along the foundation level for another methodology.

Am I right in thinking I just need to buy the book ‘Managing Successful Projects with Prince2’?

Or, should I try to get a few past papers and hope?

Come to that, where could I get past papers from? Cannot get any on a google search….. other than sign-up CBT style, I am only after past papers……

Looked up this – is this a waste of time / money? http://www.ilogicgroup.com/prince2_primer_dl.htm

hmmm hey ho

Think I had the Managing Succesful Projects with Prince 2

never taken the exam but have managed to manage some succesful projects

so read into that what you will../...

Comment

Get the past papers and practice lots, especially the multiple choice for the foundation piece.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
      X