• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3rd of January

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd of January

<placeholder>
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Is this for SKA news?

Comment

No my good man, this is for football news.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

4th round draw in the cup

Cardiff City v Man Utd would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by welsh1927 View Post
          4th round draw in the cup

Cardiff City v Man Utd would be nice
          Indeed. I have a lot of love for Cardiff after offloading that diddy Loovens to the darkside.

Comment

I would have him back after the performance of the back 4 yesterday. 4 up at half time....4-4 full time

Still we will probably lose as we are playing brizzle city and are live on the TV...well i say the TV, it's actually on S4C

Comment

Originally posted by welsh1927 View Post
              I would have him back after the performance of the back 4 yesterday. 4 up at half time....4-4 full time
              You'd have half of Glasgow to fight off to get him back. I'm assuming the Celtic half would be more than happy to send him back.

Comment

He was a decent Championship player...no more! Still we made a few quid so happy days

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  <placeholder>
                  Didn't see you around much as the huns went out of europe as the worst team in the CL
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    <placeholder>
                    Is that the day the Fire Sale starts at Ibrox?
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X