• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Cameron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Cameron

Did all right on his debut yesterday, I thought. A very assured speaker, and his different approach rattled New Labour.

Up until now the tories have reminded me of that game that the Simpson men play - they stand in a circle cheering while two of them put saucepans over their heads and try to crash into each other.

Depressing
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Indeed, as we saw in his interview with Paxman's quite lame attempt to intimidate Cameron with the "Pink Pussy" charade, Cameron simply accused him of being a child.

His first "baptism of fire" with PMQT was impressive, I saw the whole thing live, and bliar definately looked a little intimidated.

Just hope he can carry on with the momentum and when he starts to reveal his policies.

Good luck on the man - hope he changes the quite frankly boring and inaccurate stereotypically response from an ill-educated, dummed down media-fed electorate whenever the word conservatism is mentioned.

On the utterence of the word Thatcher, as quick as one of Pavlov's dogs, they spew forth the myths of a decade of high unemployment, high interest rates and how unfair the poll tax was...

Can we return to the comparative purity of the Major years please? Fayed didn't get his passport but the Hindijas did; Aitken never had to investigate the affairs of the people who paid for his hotel, Mandelson did investigate(impartially of course) Robinson; etc. etc. etc. etc.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
        ... response from an ill-educated, dummed down media-fed electorate
        Dumbed. Ironic really.

SG in "HTH" mode
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Is pretty fit...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
            Depressing
            Fewer words would not have served, and more would have been superfluous.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Dumbed. Ironic really.

SG in "HTH" mode
              Ha ha... c unt.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

What he should have done is agree with NL. That would have really f*cked them up

They wouldnt have seen that one comign

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                  What he should have done is agree with NL.

That would have really f*cked them up

They wouldnt have seen that one comign

Mailman
                  That's what he did. And it did, and they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    That's what he did. And it did, and they didn't.
                    Yes by his agreement , he split the Labour back bench on the Education Bill.

Canny.

Comment

Working...
                    X