• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you a doctor?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you a doctor?

Never went to uni but claim to be a doctor
    Yes, anyone can pratice medicine in this country
    33.33%
    No, I believe that there should be training in a title
    25.00%
    I am andyW and my mum has been seeing a chap called fred who says he is a doctor
    41.67%

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Never went to uni but claim to be a doctor
    OK, state (in google terms) the function of a kidney and I will certify you.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

No

Hey? Doctor No!!
      That gives me an idea for a book!!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        OK, state (in google terms) the function of a kidney and I will certify you.
        Well, being a time served butcher I can say the function of the kidney should be placed next to steak and cooked for 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Well, being a time served butcher I can say the function of the kidney should be placed next to steak and cooked for 2 hours.
          splendid, splendid, here are your scrubs.

You start at the Luton and Dunstable hospital 4/1/2010. 9:00 am sharp. Report to Dr D'eath.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            splendid, splendid, here are your scrubs.

You start at the Luton and Dunstable hospital 4/1/2010. 9:00 am sharp. Report to Dr D'eath.

Are you a doctor?

Can I just call myself a doctor?

You have given the go ahead for anyone to cal themselves an engineer.

Comment

I once did a stupid thing. I went to visit a friend in hospital and before I went I bought a white coat and stethoscope. Just outside the ward I put it on, the nurses didn’t even give me a second look. My friend took the joke and played along but what I didn’t count on was that some patients called me over and wanted to discus their problems with me. Exit Paddy…
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                I once did a stupid thing. I went to visit a friend in hospital and before I went I bought a white coat and stethoscope. Just outside the ward I put it on, the nurses didn’t even give me a second look. My friend took the joke and played along but what I didn’t count on was that some patients called me over and wanted to discus their problems with me. Exit Paddy…
                As long as you know about Bernouli, you'll be fine.

Comment

Yes I am, Just like His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I know a lady who is a Physiotherapist (Got to know from NHS registry) and claims that she is a doctor.
                    Last edited by BoltonLad; 31 December 2009, 08:41.

Comment

Working...
                    X