• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dodgy stomach

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodgy stomach

Ouch!

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Ouch!
    did you come to our house? expect it to get much worse.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      did you come to our house? expect it to get much worse.
      He, he.

Much better now.

Although worried about the next call of nature as I ain't got anything else to give!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        He, he.

Much better now.

Although worried about the next call of nature as I ain't got anything else to give!
        sy01 house is the epicentre for numerous ruined Christmasses. SY01 - 05 has had some vomitting tulipting bug for over a week now. Everyone who visits calls two days later to tell us how ill they have been.

Why not pop round?

Comment

Always a blessing when you finish the annual struggle with the Yule log.

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post
            Always a blessing when you finish the annual struggle with the Yule log.
            purple strain face

Comment

Get some Kaolin, Known in the trade as liquid cement.

They have stopped doing Kaolin and morphine now, but the Kaolin works fine, and it's practically instant relief. although if you drink too much of it, it can bung you up for days
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Get some Kaolin, Known in the trade as liquid cement.

They have stopped doing Kaolin and morphine now, but the Kaolin works fine, and it's practically instant relief. although if you drink too much of it, it can bung you up for days
                Ah the cheap high of choice. Leave the bottle to settle for a few days, drain the liquid off the top and proceed to drink. Along with cough medicine, particularly Benylin, were over the counter legal highs once upon a time.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X