• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Want a forklift driving web developing diagnostic site & project management job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want a forklift driving web developing diagnostic site & project management job?

Link.

Project Manager and Product Designer - Permanent

Salary Range: £30k

Description:
    Project Manager and Product Designer with experience in either the water or air treatment industries.

Duties:
    The successful applicant will be required to manage projects from product design to site management including all procurement, staff management and client liaison. Also require to standardise designs for current products.

Manages production to ensure that orders are completed to an agreed date and conform to customer and other requirements

Monitors production and production costs and undertakes or arranges for the preparation of reports and records

Establishes causes of breakdowns, arranges for any necessary repairs, keeps records of faults and checks completed maintenance work for compliance with statutory regulations

Must be able to work without supervision.

Qualifications:
    The successful applicant must be fluent in the operating of SAGE Line 50, AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works, Microsoft Project and other MS Office.

Use of Dreamweaver will also be an added advantage.

Hands on site experience with water/air treatment facilities will be beneficial.

Forklift license will also be beneficial

Interviews are commencing immediately
    WTF?
    If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

I have my:
    • CPCS plant operator license for 360 deg Excavators tracked & wheeled
    • VHF Marine radio operators License
    • Steering ticket to 360,000 tonnes
    • Bosuns/Lifeboat ticket
    • DOT & MCA Marine Engineers License
    • HSE III Commercial Diving Certificate
    • Construction Skills Certificate
    • Fire Fighting Certificate
    • Lloyd’s Slinging & Rigging Certificate
    • Medic First Aid Certificate

Unfortunately my Forklift License expired last year, Damn
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I had to do a forklift test at one place that was part of the much larger Hawker Siddeley group.

I was only there to look after an NCR 9300.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
        Forklift license will also be beneficial
        WTF?
        Web pages can be quite heavy you know.

I should imagine a stack of them needs some serious lifting.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

And some projects end up with an awful lot of documentation.

Comment

One of the joys of doing SAP rollouts. All you need is a steamroller and a shovel to bury the management that get in your way.

Comment

Working...
            X