• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which is best all in one: Printer, Scanner and Copier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is best all in one: Printer, Scanner and Copier

Would the congregation like to suggest which all in one, Printer, Scanner & Copier, is the best for a young lady student of my aquaintance as a christmas present?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

colour or b/w? laser or inkjet?

Comment

colour, dunno about laser or inkjet. Do inkjets all have expensive ink?
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Take a look at the Epson DX3800.

Nice unit.

Cheap ink
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

seconded

Comment

Agreed, I recently (March -ish) bought a Lexmark x52?? for about £60.
            It does all I need from a printer/scanner/copier, and it's nice having a photocopier to hand.
            BUT I just paid £40 for two cartridges.

RS!

Comment

sounds like a done deal. mine is a laser b/w/scanner/copier/teasmade/martini mixer etc etc so can't advise...

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
                sounds like a done deal. mine is a laser b/w/scanner/copier/teasmade/martini mixer etc etc so can't advise...
                Mine does the washing up and isn't too bad in the sack either.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                  seconded
                  3rd - we have supplied about 6 or 7 recently - all seem very good.
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Must admit that I refill the black ones, it's simple & cheap, and works reasonably well. And costs a lot less than a new black cartridge...
                    Interesting. I tried refilling a HP black cartridge once, made the proverbial pig's ear of it, and never tried again. You reckon the Lexmark one is easy to do?

Comment

Working...
                    X