• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tamiflu - what a weird experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tamiflu - what a weird experience

The missus got the flu a few days ago and I went to pick up her Tamiflu yesterday from a pharmacy in Bolton.

First off, it took the pair of them 15 minutes to fill in the paperwork and get me the capsules, which makes it four prescriptions an hour, forty a day or 280 per week - that is abysmal.
    Second, the pharmacist refused to hand over the capsules until he had taken me into the consulting room to explain the 'swine flu regime'

half of what he told me was blkksss.
    No one in the house can leave for a week
    Dont take the capsules unless you have flu else the virus will build up resistance
    Dont use alcohol based washes, only soap and water

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Did they probe you?
    "take me to your leader"

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Dont use alcohol based washes, only soap and water
      Can you wash them down with a fair bit of alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Can you wash them down with a fair bit of alcohol?
        I think the guy was anti alcohol for religious reasons. This sort of spilled over into his choice of cleaning products

like I said - weird

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
        X