• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve emails?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve emails?

Anyone getting any jobserve emails today?

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
    Anyone getting any jobserve emails today?
    I got my usual one based on my saved search. It contained the usual dross

Comment

Not getting any alerts at the moment.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

JobServe UK Subscription : Monday, 04 January 2010‏

11 Jobs, down from 60 odd per day before Christmas, guess the agents are still on holiday.

Comment

I stopped getting alerts on the 31st of December. I assumed the agents were on holiday but for it to go completely quiet seems odd. Firstly, I'm pretty sure some agents have automatically generate submissions and, secondly, I can see jobs being posted now that I'm not getting emails for.

Comment

It'a a tad slow this morning.

I've had a couple of pimps call me, and the only gig advertised in my market is one I knew about before xmas. I don't envisage any new gigs hitting the site for another couple of days.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've not had the usual email, but then again I can't be bothered either

Comment

The West End of London, round Leicester Square and Soho, is like a ghost town.

A lot of people must still be on holiday, or throwing sickies. Or, come to think of it, maybe fewer tourists visit in january.

(If today is supposed to be a big Sale day, then it looks like the stores are in trouble, unless they are selling a lot online.)
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  The West End of London, round Leicester Square and Soho, is like a ghost town.

A lot of people must still be on holiday, or throwing sickies. Or, come to think of it, maybe fewer tourists visit in january.

(If today is supposed to be a big Sale day, then it looks like the stores are in trouble, unless they are selling a lot online.)
                  I would imagine things will start to return to normality by mid-week once all the schools have gone back.

Comment

email alerts have started to come through again..
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X