• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Integration.....? Pah!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integration.....? Pah!!

Aparently, those going on trial in Luton for demonstrations last year, refused to stand when the Judge entered the court room. It would have meant that they put the judge higher than their god.........!!

Whatever happened to integrating into a society?! I lived in Sweden and had to learn the language to integrate - seems that even that is too radical in this country!!

I thought this was going to be a maths thread. I want my click back

Comment

Six of the seven refused to stand. It appears 120,000 have signed an internet petition protesting plans for an extremists march through Wootton Bassett. I think those planning a march should cough up Health and Safety Insurance for the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat1960 View Post
        Six of the seven refused to stand. It appears 120,000 have signed an internet petition protesting plans for an extremists march through Wootton Bassett. I think those planning a march should cough up Health and Safety Insurance for the project.
        400,000+ now.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
          400,000+ now.
          Apparently there's a group on facebook that according to a mate of mine has turned into an all out racist lynch mob judging from the wall comments.

The admin for said group are surprise, surprise, BNP peeps.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Apparently there's a group on facebook that according to a mate of mine has turned into an all out racist lynch mob judging from the wall comments.

That's very non-committal of you. Just enough not to have yourself end up in court. Tell 'your friend' that the group in question:

'No To The Planned Islam4UK March Through Wootton Bassett'

is nothing to do with the BNP. The girl who started it, Jo Cleary, is involved with http://www.honour-our-troops.com/

But yet again, anyone who doesn't agree with the tree huggers gets labelled a racist.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              That's very non-committal of you. Just enough not to have yourself end up in court. Tell 'your friend' that the group in question:

'No To The Planned Islam4UK March Through Wootton Bassett'

is nothing to do with the BNP. The girl who started it, Jo Cleary, is involved with http://www.honour-our-troops.com/

But yet again, anyone who doesn't agree with the tree huggers gets labelled a racist.
              Calm down luv.

Not sure which one he is referring to (as I have no interest in fluff such as facebook), but as he is of Jamaican descent and has family members in the miltarity he was a tad rattled by some of the comments. So it could be a different group for all I know.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

You immigrants always looking to label anyone BNP
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The integral of t-squared dt
                  Between 1 and the cube root of 3
                  Times the cosine
                  Of three pi by 9
                  Equals the log of the cube root of e.

Note, in this case, log = the natural logarithm. ln on your calculator.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    The integral of t-squared dt
                    Between 1 and the cube root of 3
                    Times the cosine
                    Of three pi by 9
                    Equals the log of the cube root of e.

Note, in this case, log = the natural logarithm. ln on your calculator.
                    In arctic and tropical climes,
                    the integers, addition, and times,
                    taken (mod p) will yield
                    a full finite field,
                    as p ranges over the primes.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X