• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lounge pants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lounge pants

Never heard of them. I wanted to get some pyjamas with my Christmas money but could not find any in "proper" grown up sizes.

(I am a bit of a chubber)

SY02 comes home from Monday big shop with LOUNGE PANTS.

Very roomy, with a light weave.

Lurving the lounge pants (ltlp)

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I thought they might just be lounge suit trousers, but google images says not. They look like the things we used to go rock climbing in in the '90s.

Comment

How about using them to become a lounge lizard?
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

eh, is this not the apparel of the workshy masses? The reason why JJB has dropped the word sports from it's name?

I believe those shell suits are very comfortable for sitting around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
          I thought they might just be lounge suit trousers, but google images says not. They look like the things we used to go rock climbing in in the '90s.
          I remember those, only colours available were LSD induced flourescent
          Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Calvin Klein does a nice range of pj trous ideal for "working from home".
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

NEXT Directory actually have a section devoted to loungewear. What's wrong with sitting around in your pants eh, it's all gone a bit posh for you blokes.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

NEXT Directory actually have a section devoted to loungewear. What's wrong with sitting around in your pants eh, it's all gone a bit posh for you blokes.
                It's a bit nippy round your nuts in winter.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  It's a bit nippy round your nuts in winter.
                  Steal your OH's dressing gown then (this has been my experience to date, perhaps a better breed of male is required)
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Steal your OH's dressing gown then (this has been my experience to date, perhaps a better breed of male is required)
                    Cold ankles.

Comment

Working...
                    X