• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sometimes I do like my client.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I do like my client.

Email just come through to all saying feel free to work from home tomorrow and a bottle of champers for pics of the best snow man!

Unfortunatley I'm on the mainland and so largely unaffected. (we have trains that run here you know)

Are you going for the Employee of the Month award?

Comment

A happy tale.

My current client's HR policy is that, if an employee is unable to get into work due to bad weather, then they have to take the day as holiday.

They are enthusiastically trying to enforce this policy on contractors, whilst at the same time the project manager is trying to get everyone to work weekends to hit deadlines.

Plan A is located just about here.
      If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Working...
      X