• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just ordered my new iPhone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered my new iPhone

now to wait for the 15th...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Hope you have better luck than I did - my new Orange iPhone's reception was quite a bit poorer than my trusty old Nokia. So I sent the iPhone back after just a few days. Orange are still struggling to untangle the contract and refund my payment

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

You've been waiting quite a while for this haven't you?

Comment

Oh yes.

Let's see if Vodafone can cope with the orders...

And reception couldn't be any poorer than my crappy old w890i...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

I quite fancy an iPhone...

However we're saving up...

Comment

If you've got big pockets you could go for a Google phone:

http://static.arstechnica.com/nexus_one/100_0074.jpg

Comment

My contract is up next month so am looking into one of the new android phones atm.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Just as they go out of fashion.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Used my 3gs a couple weeks ago whilst in Cambridge to help navigate me to the nearest pizza express, took me to the front door,
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    Just as they go out of fashion.
                    Not for a while yet from what I've heard, HAB

El Reg thinks iPhone is still on top.

Maybe when they get more apps for it...

Comment

Working...
                    X