• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ice and bunnies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice and bunnies

sorry in advance for posting ultra mundane nonsense - i just need to tell someone, it's like a confessional in here, without the guilt or something

two lessons from my dull student life the last two days:

1. drove on icy CLOSED road (to try and see a friend) and ran into a bank, at very slow speed so no damage, farmer drove past and said don't brake so much slipped and slid my way back out of the closed road but didn't die which is good

read the ******* sign!!! silly woman!!!

2. got drunk afterwards - it was the shock i think, went to tesco bought SIX malteaser bunnies, ricotta cheese, thick bleach, a ruler and cordial

don't shop when drunk or at all really, get someone else to do it

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    sorry in advance for posting ultra mundane nonsense - i just need to tell someone, it's like a confessional in here, without the guilt or something

two lessons from my dull student life the last two days:

1. drove on icy CLOSED road (to try and see a friend) and ran into a bank, at very slow speed so no damage, farmer drove past and said don't brake so much slipped and slid my way back out of the closed road but didn't die which is good

read the ******* sign!!! silly woman!!!

2. got drunk afterwards - it was the shock i think, went to tesco bought SIX malteaser bunnies, ricotta cheese, thick bleach, a ruler and cordial

don't shop when drunk or at all really, get someone else to do it
    Tingles, over to you.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

got drunk afterwards - bought SIX malteaser bunnies, ricotta cheese, thick bleach, a ruler and cordial
      And it is the purchase of the bunnies you are concerned about?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Tingles, over to you.
        huh?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          And it is the purchase of the bunnies you are concerned about?
          well it is actually!!!

Comment

huh?
            Tingles has it in for threads like this. I should know.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Tingles has it in for threads like this. I should know.

oh god i'm not turning into you

Comment

oh god i'm not turning into you
                just happened.

Comment

I pushed a lady's car out of the snow this evening. I was only out about 20 minutes and saw a number of car slides, mostly into the kerb, helped that woman and saw a few people slip on the pavement. I even slipped myself. It's icey out there.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    I pushed a lady's car out of the snow this evening. I was only out about 20 minutes and saw a number of car slides, mostly into the kerb, helped that woman and saw a few people slip on the pavement. I even slipped. It's icey out there.
                    slipped over having a snowball fight with SY02-04. Jarred my right wrist and shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                    X