• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

********* Ba

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

********* Ba

Cancelled flight out for my parents this morning you ************* BA

****** **** of ***** *****, cancelling flight on a good weather day you ****** - phone line to change is totally jammed you ****** *****!!!!!

Comment

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/privat...s/Babushka.gif
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

**** ***!!!

That seems BA attitude in airport - instead of rebooking there sending clearly foreign customers to call number that is too busy as everyone calls it, ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          **** ***!!!

That seems BA attitude in airport - instead of rebooking there sending clearly foreign customers to call number that is too busy as everyone calls it, ffs!
          Alex! your English deteriorates badly when you are in a bad mood. stoppit

Now! are you trying to get rid of your parents?

Enjoy your extra time with them
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Rebooked to flights this time tomorrow - those better not be effing fixed

Is BA supposed to pick up cost of hotels then due to cancellation of original flight?

Comment

Is BA supposed to pick up cost of hotels then due to cancellation of original flight?
              Only if in transit I believe. Otherwise it's about £200 cash or £300 of BA vouchers that you can claim from them after the event. Good luck with it.

Comment

Where were they flying from/to? I have a bit of sympathy with the airlines. If the airports cannot keep their runways clear there is sod all the airline can do about it. I'm looking to fly home from Geneva tomorrow and i bet that gets cancelled. i won't be happy but I doubt it's the fault of the carrier. Also I'd like to know that the plane will touch down on tarmec and not ice/snow and culminate in a big orange fireball.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Where were they flying from/to? I have a bit of sympathy with the airlines. If the airports cannot keep their runways clear there is sod all the airline can do about it. I'm looking to fly home from Geneva tomorrow and i bet that gets cancelled. i won't be happy but I doubt it's the fault of the carrier. Also I'd like to know that the plane will touch down on tarmec and not ice/snow and culminate in a big orange fireball.
                  It's London to Moscow.

If they cancelled yesterday I'd understand.

They had 24 hours to deal with snow and at the major airpors they are supposed to have equipment to deal with this snow tulip.

Weather was very good tonight, and they cancelled this flight like 40 mins before we set off.

That's total and utter tulip - what's worse is when foreigners are being told that they are given phone number (albeit) free to deal with the consequences, they should have been rebooked there and then to nearest flight and given voucher to pay for hotel FFS!

Rebooked to tomorrow (let's hope that does not get cancelled), and booked local 3 miles away hotel - I pity poor suckers who come a bit later today to get shafted, only no hotels around etc

Comment

That's total and utter tulip - what's worse is when foreigners are being told that they are given phone number (albeit) free to deal with the consequences, they should have been rebooked there and then to nearest flight and given voucher to pay for hotel FFS!
                    That would be the Aeroflot approach would it AtW?
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X