• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have something to say

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have something to say

It's better to burn in hell than to fade away

And I will burn in hell.
    for what I did
    To my cat.

I let the big ginger Tom, Biscuit, out last night, knowing that he would get into the blanket-festooned basket in the garage.
    When I let him in this morning he looked miserable, he shot into the kitchen from under my car, his little head was down, and he tip-toed through the snow like a catty ballet dancer, almost scared to let his little feet touch the ground.

A few minutes ago the missus told me the cat flap in the garage is frozen shut

I nearly murdered that poor moggie

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

You bad man
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

You horrible, horrible man

I'm sure Biscuit will get his revenge (he's probably cut the fluid cable for the brakes)
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just because he's ginger, it doesn't mean you can treat him this way.

Gingerist!

I'm sure that jedi chap will be along to deliver a suitable penance shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          You horrible, horrible man

I'm sure Biscuit will get his revenge (he's probably cut the fluid cable for the brakes)
          pooped under the bed

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Just because he's ginger, it doesn't mean you can treat him this way.

Gingerist!

I'm sure that jedi chap will be along to deliver a suitable penance shortly.
            Chewy will be round to rip his arms off shortly.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

And I will burn in hell.
              for what I did
              To my cat.

I let the big ginger Tom, Biscuit, out last night, knowing that he would get into the blanket-festooned basket in the garage.
              When I let him in this morning he looked miserable, he shot into the kitchen from under my car, his little head was down, and he tip-toed through the snow like a catty ballet dancer, almost scared to let his little feet touch the ground.

There was a cat under the conifers in the garden all day yesterday, I watched it make several attempts to cross the deep snow, give up and return to the conifers.

I can't stand cats.

I walked to the shop and bought 3 tins of cat food and fed it last night
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

There was a cat under the conifers in the garden all day yesterday, I watched it make several attempts to cross the deep snow, give up and return to the conifers.

I can't stand cats.

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

And I will burn in hell.
                  for what I did
                  To my cat.

don't cats usually have second home? he was probably tucked up somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

I can't stand cats.

oh dear!

Haven't you heard about the cat con artists who fool people into thinking they are starving cute moggies.

Next week he'll be moving in, mark my word.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X