• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My 'busa has arrived ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 'busa has arrived ...

... and is a thing of beauty. But not the right time to get on a fast motorbike for the first time in years, eh?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ... and is a thing of beauty. But not the right time to get on a fast motorbike for the first time in years, eh?
    Well it'll beat getting the bus in with your Hostel chums!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Where you planning on riding this thing once the snow clears? Richmond Park and back or will it be your commuter vessel of choice? If commuter, you're unlikely to ever go very fast are you?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Well it'll beat getting the bus in with your Hostel chums!
        I'd give you a wave as I passed you truundling along in the Village Idiots bus, but you wouldn't notice because:

(1) I'd just be a blur
        (2) You'd all be too busy gurning and winking.

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Where you planning on riding this thing once the snow clears? Richmond Park and back or will it be your commuter vessel of choice? If commuter, you're unlikely to ever go very fast are you?
          I'm going to try commuting - as for fast : it'll certainly be faster than car or train I'm guessing.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Best wait till you get the stabilisers fitted.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Best wait till you get the stabilisers fitted.
              You'd need them in this weather
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

get on a fast motorbike for the first time in years, eh?
                Uh oh, born again biker, most appreciated by transplant surgeons.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

My 'busa has arrived ...
                  mid life crisis

HTH
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

My 'special' bus has arrived ...

Comment

Working...
                    X