• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else on 3 having problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else on 3 having problems

No data services connection apparantly. Tried to go to their website to make sure I hadnt blown the limit for downloads and it's offline due to techincal issues.

I've got a signal and edge connection according to the phone but nothing works other than voice calls.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Seems fine here.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      No data services connection apparantly. Tried to go to their website to make sure I hadnt blown the limit for downloads and it's offline due to techincal issues.

I've got a signal and edge connection according to the phone but nothing works other than voice calls.

Yip. Had that problem last night. My NTHell/Virgin broadband thingamaflip packed in so I whipped out my 3 dongle. Worked for 30mins then told me I had run out of credit. No problem says I ........

Poxy top up site was broken.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It's so cold outside that it affects speed at which electrons are moving.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          It's so cold outside that it affects speed at which electrons are moving.

HTH
          They move quicker to keep warm...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            They move quicker to keep warm...
            They'd better not collide!!!

Comment

They'd better not collide!!!
              I can just picture the "scientists" (Far Side stylee) with a crisp packet to make a noise when the LHC finally works... <BANG>

Comment

I can just picture the "scientists" (Far Side stylee) with a crisp packet to make a noise when the LHC finally works... <BANG>
                As long as they've got certain MIT PhD named Gordon Freeman, things should turn out to be ok...

Comment

As long as they've got certain MIT PhD named Gordon Freeman, things should turn out to be ok...
                  And his Ferrari...

Btw, I meant "Far Side" as in Gary Larson, not the computer game...
                  Last edited by Churchill; 7 January 2010, 14:47.

Comment

And his Ferrari...
                    That's from another game called... Another World

It was top game for its time...

Comment

Working...
                    X