PDA

View Full Version : Permies who cancel meetings 3 minutes before they're due to start

Platypus
7th January 2010, 14:44
Permies who cancel meetings 3 minutes before they're due to start should be summarily shot.

I was going to slope off to the cinema this afternoon, but oh no, some idiot schedules a meeting. Then cancels it 3 minutes beforehand :mad:

Now I have time to kill from now until the next showing :bang:

Unicorn
7th January 2010, 14:50
Now I have time to kill :spel bill from now until the next showing

Bill shirley ?

Platypus
7th January 2010, 14:52
Bill shirley ?

Good point :laugh

AtW
7th January 2010, 14:53
Permies who cancel meetings 3 minutes before they're due to start should be summarily shot.

That's harsh.

Can't you use remaining time till the meeting for a trial? It gives so much more legitimacy to executions.

HTH

Yours

J. Stalin

threaded
7th January 2010, 15:06

I was going to slope off to the cinema this afternoon, but oh no, some idiot schedules a meeting. Then cancels it 3 minutes beforehand :mad:

Now I have time to kill from now until the next showing :bang:

One of my clients has a toss-pot who organises daily meetings for 10.30 am, i.e. middle of the morning, and then cancels them 2 minutes after the start time. i.e. everyone is there, wondering where said toss-pot is, and he manages to destroy productivity for the developers every morning. If you don't turn up on time for the meetings where he does turn up to, he whines like a little baby. I think he tried to read an in-flight magazine about Agile Programming.

That's life in AeroSpace tho'

Tarquin Farquhar
7th January 2010, 15:11
That's harsh.

Can't you use remaining time till the meeting for a trial? It gives so much more legitimacy to executions.

HTH

Yours

J. Stalin:yay:

vetran
7th January 2010, 16:36
No Agenda = No Meeting.

Trust me if they have to do some work they stop calling meetings.