• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Miss CFKAE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss CFKAE

Miss World is on tonight. The CFKAE* representative is a real English Rose - Hammasa Kohistani!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/4515836.stm

* Country Formally Known as England.

Won by Miss Iceland:

But for Miss Wales it was the taking part that was important:

Comment

I expect Miss England will now be stoned to death by an Islamic tribunal for showing her face in public.
      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by BBC
        Islamic extremists had sent her death threats for taking part in the competition, watched by two billion.
        What a surprise.

Comment

Superhot

Well I dont know about you guys but she can break Shariah law with me anytime she pleases and makes a very welcome addition to the English gene pool AFAIAC

Regardless of the debate whether she should represent England for Miss World , she is a babe, superhot, a stunner.

http://www.missengland.info/miss-en-...2005-maya.html
          There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Has anybody else noticed the atrocious spelling on the Miss England webtulipe?

Comment

Itz coz da developers r proffesionals, innit. U shood be gratefull that r Tone gave em da oppurtunitys to betta dem selves.

Comment

Working...
              X