• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuck in friggin' Geneva

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck in friggin' Geneva

Bollocks!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Fly the family to you and enjoy a weekend sightseeing?

Comment

It's flying that is the problem!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Looks for the positives

When life gives you lemons and all that........

Skiing weekend anyone?
        Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

I thought you'd made it back to Blighty.

hmm good luck with the next escape attempt.

Are you secretly building a glider?
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Dress up as a policeman and stop UK motorists for winter tyre checks and issue them with on the spot fines 200sfr a time.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

"stuck"? stuck in geneva? stuck in birmingham, yes. stuck in swindon, yes. stuck in wolverhampton, definitely. but stuck in geneva? doesn't compute

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
                "stuck"? stuck in geneva? stuck in birmingham, yes. stuck in swindon, yes. stuck in wolverhampton, definitely. but stuck in geneva? doesn't compute
                Have you been to geneva? I suspect not. It's image is way above the reality of the place. Got to fly back tomorrow now, into Manchester and then get the car from Liverpool.

Worst thing is I know that there will be a seat free on the 15:05 flight to liverpool as I know somebody who bought a ticket to use that flight but isn't going to be on it as he landed a job in the UK late last year - and I can't get hold of him! feck!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Have you been to geneva? I suspect not. It's image is way above the reality of the place. Got to fly back tomorrow now, into Manchester and then get the car from Liverpool.

Worst thing is I know that there will be a seat free on the 15:05 flight to liverpool as I know somebody who bought a ticket to use that flight but isn't going to be on it as he landed a job in the UK late last year - and I can't get hold of him! flip!
                  i used to live there. lovely place.

Comment

Looks alright on Google http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...N&hl=en&tab=wi can you sit somewhere nice overlooking the water for an ale or 2? Or take a boat somewhere (if the lake's not too frozen).

Comment

Working...
                    X