• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday Quiz - who is this ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Quiz - who is this ?

You will all know this fellow - 100% certain

He is originally from the Baltic states, he spent a lot of time in Russia.
    He made it very very big in the USA in the Childrens entertainment industry

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Roman Polanski..

IGMC
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Pee-Wee Herman
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Krusty the clown.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Fictional character : Borat

Children's entertainment industry : Because his film was aimed at juveniles.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Walt Disney? Nobody has made it any bigger than him with children, and that can't be his real name. He's probably Wladimir Distoyovski.

Unless it's Punch out of Punch and Judy.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Joseph Stalin
              Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Father Christmas ?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                  Fictional character : Borat

Children's entertainment industry : Because his film was aimed at juveniles.
                  Wasn't he from Kazhakstan?

Comment

Elya Baskin, kiss my face!

Comment

Working...
                    X