• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

eh, does no one care anymore?

Personally, I'm on the mainland for the weekend and will be doing some sightseeing in the snow.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    eh, does no one care anymore?

Personally, I'm on the mainland for the weekend and will be doing some sightseeing in the snow.
    Well, we did just have rather a long weekend.

Also on the mainland, very little snow in the immediate environs, but 'tis just a short journey away.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

not doing a great deal, DD1 is off to a sleep over party.
      Might have curried lamb steaks on Saturday for tea - but that is exciting as it gets

Comment

Art gallery tomorrow morning; mate's birthday in the afternoon.
        Tasty caribbean lunch on Sunday, then the
        DARTS!final.

Comment

Nowt as far as I know it.

Got to go to one of MrNorr's mates 40th, am debating whether to bother and just leave him to go on his own.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Trying not to fall over on the ice (I'm not too bad at ice skating - with skates)
            Will probably watch the darts too. Game on!
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Going to look at a house tomorrow. Other than that, nowt planned.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Packing up ready for another 6 months commuting to Amsterdam.

Yawn.

Comment

Going looking at cars. Going to chop both our rubbish cars in for a single slightly less rubbish car.

Comment

Working...
                  X