• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslim group has cancelled Wootton Bassett march

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim group has cancelled Wootton Bassett march

http://www.iamcolourful.com/news/det...Bassett+March/
    Confusion is a natural state of being

The suggestion that they might hold such a march was only ever a stunt designed to draw attention to a group which has one pretty good self-publicist up top, with about two hundred no-hoper followers. The "story" (not that there ever was one) should have been ignored by the media right from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The suggestion that they might hold such a march was only ever a stunt designed to draw attention to a group which has one pretty good self-publicist up top, with about two hundred no-hoper followers. The "story" (not that there ever was one) should have been ignored by the media right from the start.
      Sensationalism at it's worst NF
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

When this first came out Radio FiveLive was reporting it as a protest "match". All the way to work I was wondering what sort of match.

Comment

The suggestion that they might hold such a march was only ever a stunt designed to draw attention to a group
          It's much better way of doing so rather than blowings oneself's up to kill as many civilians as possible...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            It's much better way of doing so rather than blowings oneself's up to kill as many civilians as possible...
            I can think of a better way. F*** off and live in Iran.

Comment

I can think of a better way. F*** off and live in Iran.
              LOL but I don't see what Iran has to do with these idiots. This whole Iran thing is the worst propoganda I have seen in years.

None of the 9-11 guys were Iranian
              None of the 7-7 guys were Iranian

Suicide Bombing isn't really an Iranian thing. It's more of a pakistan/afghanistan/palestine thing

There is an unfortunate trend of these extremists influencing others.

Comment

But apparently some copy cat group in Walthamstow may take up the baton.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  Suicide Bombing isn't really an Iranian thing. It's more of a pakistan/afghanistan/palestine thing
                  Maybe, but they are sure ok with funding suicide bombings made by HAMAS, Hezbollah etc.

Comment

Maybe, but they are sure ok with funding suicide bombings made by HAMAS, Hezbollah etc.
                    HAMAS admitedly do have a link with suicide bombing but Hezbollah use advanced guerrilla tactics.

If Iran are bad for supporting guys with an actual cause (i.e. having their land taken away from them or defending against an invation) then USA are much worse for supporting Bin Laden in the 70's/80's and for their support of Israel.

Sure suicide bombings are a bad thing but killing civilians is killing civilians and Israel/US have the worst track record when it comes to that.

I'm not defending Iran for its foreign policy but i'm sorry to say that it is dwarfed by the US's track record.

Comment

Working...
                    X