• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heroes (yawn).

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes (yawn).

It's back on again.

3 eps on BBC3 tonight.

I lost the plot last series.

Is everyone still changing sides every week?

Comment

It's back from it's xmas break in the US last Monday with a double dose. It's not getting any better.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        As per Odyssey 5 or whatever it was called.
        Babylon 5?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Heroes is getting more and more awful.

Too many variables and paradoxes and butterfly effects. The whole thing is a mess.

You never know who is dead, which person is who, whos got what power, who is switching powers, how time has been changed. It's just a complete and utter joke they really should disband the programme and think of something a little less confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Babylon 5?

This startrek thingy is tulip by comparison...

Comment

I watched the 2 new episodes yesterday. I don't know why I bother

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                I watched the 2 new episodes yesterday. I don't know why I bother
                And bloody Lost will be back on soon

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Babylon 5?
                  You're not going to make cry over the ending again?
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

And bloody Lost will be back on soon
                    Lost is good, I never got bored of that personally.

Comment

Working...
                    X