• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iris Robinson - there is still some hope

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iris Robinson - there is still some hope

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...e-1864267.html

Might be the only way to divest her of the curse of extreme Loyalism!
    After all, does she not recommend this type of thing for Gay people?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Nah. She's had one toyboy slip her a length so I cant see her having another one in her life time.
    Last edited by BolshieBastard; 11 January 2010, 11:19.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

It's the toy boy I feel sorry for.
      Can you imagine being down the pub with your mates explaining that one

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The Parades Commission have been asked if they gave permission for Iris Robinson to be banged more times than a Lambeg drum, and if so was she taken up the traditional route.

IGMC
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          It's the toy boy I feel sorry for.
          Can you imagine being down the pub with your mates explaining that one

What!? That he goosed some political leader's wife even if she was in her 50's at the time and got 20k off her for his business? Kudos!
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
            What!? That he goosed some political leader's wife even if she was in her 50's at the time and got 20k off her for his business? Kudos!
            nonsense. Kudos is boning some Asian babe and getting yer name on National facebook hook up lists.

Name for a barber shop anyone - Hook Up Hairdressers

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

at least shes not gay
              If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

On the basis that she didn't announce her illness/resignation until she found out that the media were about to go public with the story, I'd go for the Chamonix 'retreat' theory.

I smell Max Clifford in all of this...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                X