• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Highest payers among big IT companies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highest payers among big IT companies?

What do you reckon? I have heard Accentiuur at the top. And I BM in the middle (heard it depends on your department) while EE DS somehow in the lowest ranks. Any of you have any statistics to share? I heard Logi ca doesn't pay so well either. MS has the reputation of being a good place to work for but never hear any word of mouth about that.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

am currently contacting to Accentiuur who outsource us to a big inv bank - and in this senario, the pay is not great... is below what it would get if we where contracting direct to the bank.

But then i'm not doing dev or PM and they may well pay better in other circumstances.

Comment

ats

i heard very low salaries for accidenture (in their technical ATS) permies.

Comment

heard MS pay their permies well though

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Coe
          heard MS pay their permies well though
          Heard from a few people at I BM that they can do an awful amount of courses, perhaps it's great if you are not very seasoned. Guess one of the perks of working for MS is that you never have to wear a tie (and can always reply with "does Bill Gates ever wear any?"
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            Guess one of the perks of working for MS is that you never have to wear a tie
            How much is that worth then?

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
              How much is that worth then?
              For me nothing but some people would certainly recognise it as a perk.

Give me the money and I will come to the office with a bumblebee dress code.

Comment

Working...
              X