• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Face to face with a python……

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Face to face with a python……

Very surreal day yesterday.

I am renting a flat, had a viewing for the third and last room.

This really nice lady was the lucky new lodger, with bad landlord problems, as he was trying to get into her bed – most literally, and snooping about her things.

She is now staying at her mum’s house until she can move to her new place.

To allow a speedy move I drove over to her mum’s place with the keys so she can get moving.

Only to be greeted by a python in the lounge.

More delusions.

Comment

<<canned laughter>>

1) It's not going to end well when a female bad mouths the previous landlord.

2) People who keep snakes etc. are generally an itty bitty bit like an old supermarket trolley...

A little prediction for you: avoid and live happily ever after, or discover the fun and interesting ways a psycho hose beast can screw up your life.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Would whoever comes up with these odd tales please get the next load of twaddle to at least make sense?!
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

<<ZZZzzz>>

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Would whoever comes up with these odd tales please get the next load of twaddle to at least make sense?!
            I like him. He has cured my insomnia,
            Go Wilmslow go

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Very surreal day yesterday.

I am renting a flat, had a viewing for the third and last room.

This really nice lady was the lucky new lodger, with bad landlord problems, as he was trying to get into her bed – most literally, and snooping about her things.

She is now staying at her mum’s house until she can move to her new place.

To allow a speedy move I drove over to her mum’s place with the keys so she can get moving.

Only to be greeted by a python in the lounge.

Why do you keep making things up?
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                Why do you keep making things up?
                Because the reality is just too depressing I guess.

Comment

Snake tulip wrecks carpets.

Any pythons like live food. I know 'cos I used to help my big bruvva feed live mice to his snakes. Great fun when you're 14.

So she'll probably be breeding her own mice too. Unless she is buying them fresh from the pet shop.

Does the letting agreement allow the tenant to breed / bring in rodents?
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Does the imaginary letting agreement allow the non-existent tenant to breed / bring in fictitious rodents?
                    FTFY

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X