• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for a Kitchen Island Island Extractor Hood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Kitchen Island Island Extractor Hood

These are the hardest things to imagine fitted in your kitchen! We've already bought one and it just does not look like a good match, so I'm going to have to flog it off cheap on ebay. Now I've got to order another one, still not knowing if it'll look good in our kitchen.

Any hints/tips/shopping locations for this would be appreciated...

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    These are the hardest things to imagine fitted in your kitchen! We've already bought one and it just does not look like a good match, so I'm going to have to flog it off cheap on ebay. Now I've got to order another one, still not knowing if it'll look good in our kitchen.

Any hints/tips/shopping locations for this would be appreciated...
    surely google images would be the best place to start?
    http://images.google.co.uk/images?gb...pell=1&start=0
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Your kitchen is on an island?

Duw, there's posh then.
      That's why the wife thinks it's OK to throw away this brand new £500 extractor and get another one in. Of course, there's no guarantee she'll like that one either...

Comment

That's why the wife thinks it's OK to throw away this brand new £500 extractor and get another one in. Of course, there's no guarantee she'll like that one either...
        You could just grow some balls instead...

Comment

Just tell her to stop being so bloody stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Your kitchen is on an island?

Duw, there's posh then.

Kitchen islands are soooooo 2007.

We have a peninsula in our kitchen.

All the rage.

Comment

Stick the wife on eBay.

Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                Kitchen islands are soooooo 2007.

We have a peninsula in our kitchen.

All the rage.
                Yes, it's true - the 1980's are back in fashion...
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                X