• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police Interceptors Now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police Interceptors Now

Symbolic of everything that is wrong with Britain today. A shaven headed thug in a very expensive BMW has been pulled for having an illegal number plate on it. It's the second time in less than a month this cretin's had a fixed penalty for the same offence, and he has the audacity to complain to the police. I bet he's really nice to others on the road when he drives, too.

How do people get sway with respacing their plate? It seems every other car in the south east has an illegal plate.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      How do people get sway with respacing their plate? It seems every other car in the south east has an illegal plate.
      and why the flip do they go to so much trouble to do something that looks so wank? Also I've seen loads of cars illegally fitted with the black and silver / black and white plates that can only be put on pre 73 cars.

Comment

I'm totally addicted to these programmes - Traffic Cops, Roadwars etc. They are so bad but I love them.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

They are "show plates". They are not supposed to be used on the road, but you can buy them from any motor shop...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            They are "show plates". They are not supposed to be used on the road, but you can buy them from any motor shop...
            I know that - you can buy crack on any street too, but the bit I don't get is why the flip anyone wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              I know that - you can buy crack on any street too, but the bit I don't get is why the flip anyone wants to.
              Some people are idiots...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Symbolic of everything that is wrong with Britain today. A shaven headed thug in a very expensive BMW has been pulled for having an illegal number plate on it. It's the second time in less than a month this cretin's had a fixed penalty for the same offence, and he has the audacity to complain to the police. I bet he's really nice to others on the road when he drives, too.
                When I started reading that I thought you were talking about the copper.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
                  When I started reading that I thought you
                  were talking about the copper.

Theres a school of thought that the coppers and crims are cut from the same cloth.

I am far from sure why so many Police forces seem to insist on buying German. Our local force has at least one brand new X5 - there is simply no need for that.

Comment

Working...
                  X