• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multicultural Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multicultural Britain

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...n_bashir_c.jpg

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

???

Comment

He'll be on the sauce again and delete or edit the post when he sobers up. As usual
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        ???
        Likewise.

Absolutely no idea what you mean by posting some pictures of a bearded bloke from the Indian sub continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          He'll be on the sauce again and delete or edit the post when he sobers up. As usual
          Ahh - and no doubt this is why we need ID cards.

Comment

That's the chaps from the Luton march protest just got found guilty. I'm commenting on how successfully they've seemed to integrate into British society.

Funnily enough, I bet you they'll be on the fiddle with the benefits PB, so yes ID cards would have helped.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              Ahh - and no doubt this is why we need ID cards.
              id noun. person's inherited unconscious psychological impulses.
              Would these "id cards" be needed to post online?
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                God you do exaggerate don't you, that'll be that chip on your shoulder. Another example of great British integration. The Plastic Paddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  God you do exaggerate don't you, that'll be that chip on your shoulder. Another example of great British integration. The Plastic Paddy.
                  What's a Plastic Paddy?
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

That's the chaps from the Luton march protest just got found guilty. I'm commenting on how successfully they've seemed to integrate into British society.
                    Why not title it integrated then

Funnily enough, I bet you they'll be on the fiddle with the benefits PB
                    Nice - guilty until proven innocent - very NuLabour
                    , so yes ID cards would have helped.
                    Yes - as in - estimated losses (all benefit fraud) = 3 billion (most benefit fraud doesn't invlove false ID - mainly lies about circumstances which ID cards will do zero to address - extremely conservative estimated cost of ID cards £5 billion = pointless waste of money.

Comment

Working...
                    X