• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorists have arrived

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrorists have arrived

Well they said it was a matter of when not if....
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

If it really is the work of terrorists (BBC and police seem to be denying the cause and extent of the incidents), which group do you think is responsible?
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

It will be Al Quaeda. Their trademark is multiple synchronised attacks without prior warning.

Comment

1. Our swarthy friends.
        2. Dreadlocked G8 Anarchists
        3. The French

Any others?
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

I bet it's the French...

Gong, you bas tard - you beat me to it
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

"They" Tony et al caused this. We weren't an Al Queda target before the Iraq folly

Comment

Bombs

This has now been confirmed as bombings
              my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Wake up and smell the coffee you pro Iraq war coonts. Defeated terrorism? it's only just started!

Comment

It's getting worse...
                  "A source at the Metronet consortium that runs part of the capital's underground network said "there were three explosions and there have been some fatalities"."

First the police and BBC stated it was a power surge with a few 'walking wounded'. Now it's "some fatalities". FFS, grow up and tell us the truth. This isn't the Soviet Union, don't try to hush it up and down play the reality.

We've been hit by a co-ordinated terrorist attack and God alone knows how many have died or been injured.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Serious tulip going on in London. Eye witnesses said a bomb on a bus blew it to pieces with bodies everywhere. Ain't no power surge bulltulip.

Mr Blair you ***** I hope you are pleased with your war on terror.

Comment

Working...
                    X