• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We are not alone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are not alone

Not a huge ghost story person but some weird events have been happening in our new house.

Weird event #1. SY02 puts 3 oranges on the work surface in the kitchen. Turns round to sink. Turns back again and one of the three oranges has vanished. Nowhere for it to roll to, kids playing in the other room. Where did it go?

Weird event #2. SY02 clearing away SY05 toys (box of plastic eggs in plastic clutch, with smily faces. One egg shell was missing. SY02 scours the rug looking for it. Not there. Exits room for 30s, on return there is the egg shell in the middle of the rug. No way she could have missed it.

There is a sense that something is there, can't explain how I sense it, just do. So does SY02. "It" feels friendly and unthreatening.

Are we both nutters?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I suspect the ghost has pointy ears and is furry.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

I suspect you are both Nutters
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Have you tried googling your house to see if anyone was murdered there?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          I suspect you are both Nutters

Diver says what everyone else is thinking but did not want to hurt SY01's feelings.....

Comment

Commonality SY02 - she is having black outs when the other personality kicks in.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

If it's not Wilmslow, it's you!!

Both delusional!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Diver says what everyone else is thinking but did not want to hurt SY01's feelings.....
                Nothing wrong with being a nutter!

I joined the fraternity years ago
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Nothing wrong with being a nutter!

I joined the fraternity years ago
                  Yes : I was at your graduation ceremony. As nutter-in-chief.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Not a huge ghost story person but some weird events have been happening in our new house.

Weird event #1. SY02 puts 3 oranges on the work surface in the kitchen. Turns round to sink. Turns back again and one of the three oranges has vanished. Nowhere for it to roll to, kids playing in the other room. Where did it go?

Weird event #2. SY02 clearing away SY05 toys (box of plastic eggs in plastic clutch, with smily faces. One egg shell was missing. SY02 scours the rug looking for it. Not there. Exits room for 30s, on return there is the egg shell in the middle of the rug. No way she could have missed it.

There is a sense that something is there, can't explain how I sense it, just do. So does SY02. "It" feels friendly and unthreatening.

Are we both nutters?
                    Tell it it's dead and about time it f**ked off, either that or cough up a share of the bills. Seriously though, if you do believe there's someone else in your house, it does mean that it watches you when poo/sleep/'snuggle" with SY02/ and of course, have a Pot Noodle.

HTH
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X