• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You Tube : MS and CCSVI Research

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Tube : MS and CCSVI Research

Dear All,

Follwing Administator approval, for which I am very grateful, I have pleasure (and a certain amount of nervousness) posting my link to my You Tube appeal for support on MS Research in to CCSVI.

Here it is in all it's home made glory.

Many thanks and looking forward to getting the message out there to those with MS, or those who know someone with MS.

/salute
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Well, you have educated at least one person .
    I just wish you had warned me what an ugly fcker you are

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Pot.. Kettle.. Black
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        Pot.. Kettle.. Black
        <cough>

its a fair cop
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Actually I was quite taken with the beard. Looked rather dashing.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

see proof that I married a badger
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
              WHS

Nice one, BGG. How many takes did it take you before the final cut?
              Just one take, and one rehearsal before that.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Used fivers right ?

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  He's a lot more serious than I imagined. Most board gamers are a bit daft, but he's a proper gravitas fellow.

impressed
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                    see proof that I married a badger
                    Badgers BITE my dear..

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X