• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Fuel Depot Fire...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fuel Depot Fire...

the beeb are still saying....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4523430.stm

"Police officers - including anti-terrorist detectives - are investigating the disaster, but say there is "nothing to suggest" it was anything other than an accident. ",

does anybody _really_ believe that ?

an accident ?

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes

"Police officers - including anti-terrorist detectives - are investigating the disaster, but say there is "nothing to suggest" it was anything other than an accident. ",

an accident ?

Milan.
    Dunno about you, Milan, but in my own experience in IT I've always found incompetence to be a much bigger risk than malevolence.

Comment

I liked the the way yesterday they were reporting "...amidst fears fire may have destroyed the clues."

<sarcasm>What? You're kidding me?</sarcasm>

Comment

<conspiracy_mode>
        I reckon it was the Yanks, they've done it to really feck up Kyoto.
        </conspiracy_mode>

Anybody else got a whacko conspiracy theory?

Comment

like terrorists who want to blow us up are going to choose a nice quite Sunday as opposed to a busy weekday

Comment

Originally posted by xodia
            like terrorists who want to blow us up are going to choose a nice quite Sunday as opposed to a busy weekday
            It was the CIA - In Black Helicopters!!! In "Hush" mode! Rambo was in charge! He got "the A Team" to help him! They made missiles out of scaffolding poles and "John Innes number 3"!!!

Comment

It was the Frogs... still trying to convince the world the UK is not safe and Paris should have the Olympics
              Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes

an accident ?

Milan.
                Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetance.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I think you lot are being naive to believe this was an accident

Milan.

Comment

There was a three car pileup which resulted in 5 deaths on Sunday morning in Devon...more proof of terrorists hard at work?

Also, why havent there been any claims from terrorists around the world that this was their doing? And dont give me that crap about the media being controlled by the government (considering Al Jisms keeness for anything to do with terrorist successes anywhere!).

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                    X