• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blew off in three interviews already this year.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blew off in three interviews already this year.

Needless to say, once they got a whiff of it, I was never going to get the gig.

Originally posted by bellymonster View Post
    Needless to say, once they got a whiff of it, I was never going to get the gig.
    taste

Comment

Oh I see what you've done here, you've copied a slightly earlier thread in at attempt at parody humour.

Utterly hilarious, I'm off to the hospital to get my split sides stitched.

(Actually like all the endless crappy parody threads it's about as funny as making fun of the terminally ill)

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Oh I see what you've done here, you've copied a slightly earlier thread in at attempt at parody humour.

Utterly hilarious, I'm off to the hospital to get my split sides stitched.

(Actually like all the endless crappy parody threads it's about as funny as making fun of the terminally ill)
        In which case I'll resist creating the "Blew off three interviewers already this year" (and still no f**king contract) thread
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Bloke goes to his Consultant for the results.

Doctor: "It's worse than we thought. We found you have Alzheimer's too and that is coming on fast."

Patient: "What about the tumour - is it bad?"

Doctor: "Well, the cancer cannot be treated and you'll be dead in 6 months."

Patient: Oh well. It could be worse. At least I've not got Alzheimer's."

HTH
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            In which case I'll resist creating the "Blew off three interviewers already this year" (and still no f**king contract) thread
            That would be appreciated.

The first couple of parody threads were mildly amusing, but that was ages ago and the comedy value died after the "joke" had been replayed a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Bloke goes to his Consultant for the results.

Doctor: "It's worse than we thought. We found you have Alzheimer's too and that is coming on fast."

Patient: "What about the tumour - is it bad?"

Doctor: "Well, the cancer cannot be treated and you'll be dead in 6 months."

Patient: Oh well. It could be worse. At least I've not got Alzheimer's."

HTH
              Peter Griffin goes to the doctors
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
              X