• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calm down dear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm down dear

It's life or death.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...cientists.html

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    that just really stressed me out.

Now trying to calm down....stressing me out.

Arrrrrgggghhhh
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Slightly off topic ! But, did anybody see Michael Winner's savaging of the pub lunch he had in Preston in last week's Sunday Times. Funny, but very very cruel ! I'm surpised one of his victims hasn't given him the baseball bat treatment.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ve-claims.html

The Department for Work and Pensions revealed the year-on-year rise as it emerged that one family has been given a record £279,000 of taxpayers' cash to pay their rent.
        Information released under the Freedom of Information Act shows the claimants are being paid £2,875 a week for a seven-bedroom house in Brent, North-west London.

The family - which has received £208,000 since July 2008 - is one of three in the capital who have claimed more than £200,000 in housing benefit.
        In November it was revealed that Somali-born Nasra Warsame and seven of her children were living in a £1.8million house in Westminster at a cost to taxpayers of £1,600 a week.

Her husband Bashir Aden and her eighth child were living in an 'overspill' property, also on housing benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ve-claims.html

The Department for Work and Pensions revealed the year-on-year rise as it emerged that one family has been given a record £279,000 of taxpayers' cash to pay their rent.
          Information released under the Freedom of Information Act shows the claimants are being paid £2,875 a week for a seven-bedroom house in Brent, North-west London.

The family - which has received £208,000 since July 2008 - is one of three in the capital who have claimed more than £200,000 in housing benefit.
          In November it was revealed that Somali-born Nasra Warsame and seven of her children were living in a £1.8million house in Westminster at a cost to taxpayers of £1,600 a week.

Her husband Bashir Aden and her eighth child were living in an 'overspill' property, also on housing benefit.
          Unbelievable, although strangely I do believe.

What can we as an electorate do....nothing as far as I can see
          Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Working...
          X