• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Duncan Bannatyne

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duncan Bannatyne

Having watched him on TV this morning supporting a ban on all cigarette smoking, I have come to the conclusion that he is a miserable humourless controlling tw*t.
    Just because he is has given up smoking and become a pathetic bore it doesnt mean that the rest of us want to become like him.
    If smoking is banned I will take it up
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Having watched him on TV this morning supporting a ban on all cigarette smoking, I have come to the conclusion that he is a miserable humourless controlling tw*t.
    Just because he is has given up smoking and become a pathetic bore it doesnt mean that the rest of us want to become like him.
    Thought pretty much the same thing. Also worried me that my hair might one day look like his (many years hence).

Comment

All you need to know about that Scottish twat is....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ek/7637606.stm

Comment

I can see why you see him in that light sometimes but on the Den he is a legend.

NFT

Comment

I hate these ex smoker types. It was ok being legal when he was chuffing 40 a day of them!!!

Im an ex smoker myself (gave up 5 months ago now) and i wouldnt want to "control" smokers or impose my will on them. Its up to them if they want to carry on smoking its not hurting me.

I think after Finland ban smoking, other countries will follow suit and it will end up happening in the UK...

Prohibition era all over again.......

Comment

I don't like these evangelistic newborn non-smokers. It's enough to make me want to take it up and blow smoke-ringpieces at them.

Comment

I saw it. I like Duncan - alot. But he came across as a bully. He could at least have conducted himself as a gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                He could at least have conducted himself as a gentleman.
                He can't, he's from Glasgow.

Comment

There's nowt much much wrong with being rich, or being a twat, but a rich twat? That I can't abide.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

You are a bunch a raciest cnuts.

Comment

Working...
                    X