• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition for the expulsion of the Labour Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition for the expulsion of the Labour Party

…to a windy, cold, miserable, poverty stricken, dirty, depraved tuliphole with no future, whose natural resources have been plundered and whose dispirited people only derive satisfaction from trading insults on electronic media, watching reality TV and stuffing their bulbous, blubbery faces with fast food.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    …to a windy, cold, miserable, poverty stricken, dirty, depraved tuliphole with no future, whose natural resources have been plundered and whose dispirited people only derive satisfaction from trading insults on electronic media, watching reality TV and stuffing their bulbous, blubbery faces with fast food.

Its already been done once
    We need to send them somewhere which can't be f*cked up
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Didn't they thoughtlessly gave away Rockall (presumably as practice for giving away Gibraltar).

And in so doing, they simply gave away all the oil and mineral and fishing rights that went with it.

Send the fckwits there.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Didn't they thoughtlessly gave away Rockall (presumably as practice for giving away Gibraltar).

And in so doing, they simply gave away all the oil and mineral and fishing rights that went with it.

Send the fckwits there.
        Whose's given away Rockall? The Danes haven't made a claim yet, and ownership won't be settled until 2014 or beyond....
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Send the fckwits there.
          "Thoughtlessly" "give away"? What is this?

The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea states, “Rocks which cannot sustain human habitation or economic life of their own shall have no exclusive economic zone or continental shelf.”

Pretty clear. It's a rock, not part of any country's economic zone, and no oil and mineral and fishing rights go with it.
          Step outside posh boy

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
            "Thoughtlessly" "give away"? What is this?

The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea states, “Rocks which cannot sustain human habitation or economic life of their own shall have no exclusive economic zone or continental shelf.”

Pretty clear. It's a rock, not part of any country's economic zone, and no oil and mineral and fishing rights go with it.
            Some chap managed to live there for a few months - does that count...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
            X